Hepatocyte Specific Antigen (Hep-Par1) (In the pipeline)
Hepatocyte-Specific Antigen, also known as Hep-Par1, has proven strongly useful in the detection of both benign and malignant liver-derived tissues, and associated tumors such as hepatoblastoma and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). The pathologic diagnosis of HCC is often difficult as it shares histologic and cytologic features with adenoid cystic carcinoma, renal cell carcinoma, adenocarcinoma, and cholangiocarcinoma. Hep-Par1 is indicated as an effective marker to distinguish between these mimics, and therefore aid in the differential diagnosis of HCC.
||1:100 - 1:200
- Minervini MI, et al. Mod Pathol. 1997; 10:686-92.
- Fasano M, et al. Mod Pathol. 1998; 11:934-8.
- Wieczorek T, et al. Am J Clin Pathol. 2002; 118:911-21.
- Chu PG, et al. Am J Surg Pathol. 2002; 26:978-88.
- Maitra A, et al. Am J Clin Pathol. 2001; 115:689-94.