MART-1 (Melan A) (In the pipeline)
MART-1, also known as Melan A or Melanoma Antigen Recognized by T Cells 1, is a protein antigen found specifically on melanocytes of normal skin, retina, and nevi, and not in other normal tissues. Anti-MART-1 (Melan A) is therefore useful as a marker for melanocytic tumors, and as an aid in establishing the diagnosis of metastatic melanomas.
||1:100 - 1:200
- Kageshita T, et al. J Immunother. 1997; 20:460-5.
- Orchard GE. Br J Biomed Sci .1998; 55:8-9.
- Blessing K, et al.Histopathology. 1998; 32:139-46.
- Fetsch PA, et al. Cancer. 1999; 87:37-42.
- Orosz Z. Histopathology. 1999; 34:517-25.
- Bergman R, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2000; 42:496-500.