Growth Hormone (GH) (In the pipeline)
Growth Hormone (GH or hGH) is a peptidic hormone produced by somatotrophs of the anterior pituitary gland. Anti-Growth Hormone stains somatotrophs in normal pituitary tissues and is useful in identifying pituitary tumors, and understanding pituitary disease or acromegaly. Studies have also found Anti-GH to stain non-pituitary cells, such as hepatocellular carcinoma and cutaneous lesions.
||1:100 - 1:200
- Fukaya T, et al. Cancer. 1980; 45:1598-1603.
- Kovacs K, et al. Virch Arch Pathol Anat. 1982; 395:59-68.
- Cunha KS, et al. J Clin Pathol. 2003; 56:758-63.
- Chopin LK, et al. Growth Horm IGF Res. 2002; 12:126-36.
- Matsuno A, et al. Pathol Res Pract. 2001; 197:13-20.
- Garcia-Caballero T, et al. Endocrine. 2000; 12:265-71.