Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) (In the pipeline)
Parathyroid hormone (PTH), also known as parathormone or parathyrin, is a hormone secreted by the parathyroid glands which functions to increase the concentration of calcium in the blood. Anti-Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) is useful for differentiating parathyroid hyperplasia/neoplasms from thyroid and metastatic neoplasms, and is also used in the consideration of parathyroid carcinomas located primarily in the anterior mediastinum.
||1:100 - 1:200
- Aldinger KA, et al. Cancer. 1982; 49:388-97.
- Habener JF, et al. Physiol Rev. 1984; 64:985-1053.
- Wick MR, et al. Semin Diagn Pathol. 1997; 14:183-202.
- Chen HL, et al. J Biol Chem. 2002; 277:19374-81.
- Murphy MN, et al. Cancer. 1986; 58:2468-76.